Our trial lawyers have the DETERMINATION, TENACITY and SKILL to advance your case to trial when litigation provides the best means of resolving your legal matter. Our professional experience and meticulous preparation give us a decided edge as assertive, strategic advocates.
Our committed, knowledgeable attorneys stand ready to help you develop a cost-effective strategy and realistic goals for resolving your case. We are mindful that litigation is stressful for our clients and we strive to craft an approach to the unique circumstances of each case that will bring you greater peace of mind.
Feingold | Bonnet-Hebert, P.C.
represents individuals, families, and businesses in litigation,
arbitration, and mediation in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
Island. Drawing on more than 65 years of combined experience, we can help you
with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal
- Business Disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Land Use and Permitting disputes
- Serious Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Negligence
- Construction Injury litigation
- Consumer litigation
- Anti-SLAPP disputes
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Civil Rights
Although many legal disputes can be resolved out of court, we evaluate and prepare every case with an eye toward a successful outcome at trial. Our trial team has the skill, experience, and dedication to fight to achieve your goals and to find efficient paths to resolve claims regardless of whether that can be achieved pre-suit, through alternative dispute resolution processes, or by taking your case to trial..
Put strong, determined litigators to work for you
We know your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain our firm, you receive the care, time, and attention you deserve.
- Responsive communication – We are prompt and thorough. You will always know the status of your matter.
- Cost-efficiency — We constantly seek ways to minimize your costs while still maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — We will provide you with straightforward answers to all of your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward.
- A commitment to justice – When you retain our services, you can be assured that we are committed to seeking justice on your behalf. We consider it an honor to earn our clients’ trust every day. We promise to truly hear your concerns and to help you understand your legal options.
- A focus on success — We always keep your best interests in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve a just outcome, we are ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we will take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to do so instead of engaging in lengthy litigation. We will develop with you a realistic set of goals at the outset, and adjust them as necessary as your case proceeds.
Feingold | Bonnet-Hebert, P.C. is located in New Bedford,
Massachusetts and represents clients throughout Massachusetts and
Rhode Island. Call us at 508-999-1119 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.