Attorney Heather M. Bonnet-Hébert and Attorney Robert B. Feingold together with their experienced team provide businesses, individuals and families in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island with personalized, effective, and efficient legal representation. With decades of combined legal experience, our team has successfully handled some of the most complex and challenging matters, which is one of the reasons many of our clients have been with us for many years and continue to refer their friends and family members to consult with us.
A fully integrated, efficient team: For clients in Bristol, Plymouth and Barnstable Counties in Massachusetts, as well as for clients in Providence, Bristol, Kent, and Newport Counties in Rhode Island, our firm delivers excellent representation in the following practice areas:
- Civil Litigation — We have experience in successfully resolving a broad spectrum of civil litigation matters, including business disputes, serious personal injury, wrongful death, medical negligence, Massachusetts civil rights claims, real estate disputes, permitting and zoning, , wetlands issues, and lease disputes, among others.
- Estate Planning/Elder Law — Our firm helps clients with a variety of estate planning matters including wills and trusts, long-term care planning, health care proxies, and powers of attorney. We are experienced and knowledgeable in assisting with the economic and legal transitional issues of aging and address these issues with thoughtfulness and sensitivity.
- Probate – Our firm assists clients in probating estates, establishing guardianships and conservatorships, petitioning for the establishment and approval of trusts, including minor’s trusts, special needs trusts, and settlement trusts, as well as petitions for grandparent’s visitation.
- Real Estate — We assist clients with all aspects of residential and commercial real estate including development, permitting, contracts, closings, title searches, commercial lending/borrowing, and litigation.
- Business Law – We assist clients with strategic guidance and transactional matters at all stages of a business’s lifecycle, including starting a business, shareholder and member agreements, financing, employment agreements, real estate issues and the like.
- Employment Law — We handle discrimination, wrongful termination, confidentiality and non-disclosure and other types of employment law matters for corporate and individual clients.
Our goal is to assist you in defining your objectives and developing a strategy to achieve them as quickly and cost effectively as practicable.
Feingold | Bonnet-Hebert, P.C. delivers experienced counsel to clients in real estate, business law, estate planning, and civil litigation. Call 508-999-1119 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our New Bedford office.